- This policy sets out how we collect, process, and hold your personal data if you visit our store for documents and event tickets or otherwise provide personal data to us.
- We are Litha Group Limited of Granville Hall, Granville Road, Leicester, Leicestershire LE1 7RU.
- We are the data controller of your personal data.
- This policy affects your legal rights and obligations so please read it carefully.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Personal data we collect
- We collect, process, store and use personal data when you request a document from Litha including your name, address, and email address together with any payment information.
- We collect, process, store and use personal data when you book a ticket to an event including your name, address, and email address together with payment information. We may also collect personal data that you give to us about other people if you register them to attend an event. You agree that you have notified any other person whose personal data that you provide to us of this privacy notice and, where necessary, obtained their consent so that we can lawfully process their personal data in accordance with this policy.
- All personal data that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate. If you provide us with inaccurate or false data, and we suspect or identify fraud, we will record this.
- You do not need to provide us with any personal data to view our event ticket shop. However, we may still collect the information set under the ‘Data we automatically collect’ section of this policy, and marketing communications in accordance with the ‘Marketing Communications’ section of this policy.
- When you contact us by email or post, we may keep a record of the correspondence and we may also record any telephone call we have with you.
Data we automatically collect
- When you visit our store, we, or third parties on our behalf, automatically collect and store information about your device and your activities. This information could include (a) your computer or other device’s unique ID number; (b) technical information about your device such as type of device, web browser or operating system; (c) your preferences and settings such as time zone and language; and (d) statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns. We collect this information using cookies in accordance with the ‘Cookie’ section of this policy and we use the information we collect on an anonymous basis to improve our event ticket shop, our events, and the services we provide, and for analytical and research purposes.
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests to use your personal data to send you marketing communications, which may include newsletters, blog posts, surveys, and information about new events.
You can choose to no longer receive marketing communications by contacting us at [email protected] or clicking unsubscribe from a marketing email. If you do unsubscribe to marketing communications, it may take up to 5 business days for your new preferences to take effect. We shall therefore retain your personal data in our records for marketing purposes until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us.
Lawful processing of your personal data
- We will use your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to supply to you the products / services that you have requested. With regards to an event that you have booked, we will use your personal data in order to comply with our contractual obligation including to contact you with any information relating to a particular event, to deliver the event to you in accordance with any requests you make and that we agree to, and to deal with any questions, comments or complaints you have in relation to the event.
- We may also use your personal data for our legitimate interests, including dealing with any customer services you require, enforcing the terms of any other agreement between us, for regulatory and legal purposes (for example anti-money laundering), for audit purposes and to contact you about changes to this policy.
Who do we share your data with?
- We may share your personal data with any service providers, sub-contractors, and agents that we may appoint to perform functions on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, including payment providers, event ticketing providers, email communication providers, IT service providers, accountants, auditors, and lawyers.
- Under certain circumstances we may have to disclose your personal data under applicable laws and/or regulations, for example, as part of anti-money laundering processes or protect a third party’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
Where we hold and process your personal data
- Some or all your personal data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Union (the EU) for any reason, including for example, if our email server is in a country outside the EU or if any of our service providers or their servers are based outside of the EU. We shall only transfer your personal data to organisations that have provided adequate safeguards in respect of your personal data.
- A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred (through your browser) from a website to the hard drive of your computer. The cookie identifies your browser but will not let a website know any personal data about you, such as your name and/or address. These files are then used by websites to identify when users revisit that website.
- We also use Google Analytics to monitor how the store is used. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and generates reports detailing information such as the number of visits to the store, where visitors came from, how long they stayed on the store, and which pages they visited. Google Analytics places several persistent cookies on your computer’s hard drive. These do not collect any personal data. If you do not agree to this, you can disable persistent cookies in your browser. This will prevent Google Analytics from logging your visits.
- We shall process your personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
- Where we have given, or you have chosen a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- However, you acknowledge that no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take these steps to secure your personal data, we do not promise that your personal data will always remain completely secure.
- You have the right to obtain from us a copy of the personal data that we hold for you, and to require us to correct errors in the personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You also have the right at any time to require that we delete your personal data. To exercise these rights, or any other rights you may have under applicable laws, please contact us at [email protected].
- Please note, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- If you have any complaints in relation to this policy or otherwise in relation to our processing of your personal data, you should contact the UK supervisory authority: the Information Commissioner, see www.ico.org.uk.
- If you register with us, we shall retain your personal data until you close your account.
- If you receive marketing communications from us, we shall retain your personal data until you opt out of receiving such communications.
- If you have otherwise booked a ticket with us or contacted us with a question or comment, we shall retain your personal data for 6 months following such contact to respond to any further queries you might have.
- If any provision of this policy is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We may change the terms of this policy from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this policy so that you are aware of any changes to it. If you continue to use our event ticket shop after the time we state the changes will take effect, you will have accepted the changes.