Litha Group is a European enterprise specialising in the development of relationship management technology – using conversational & psychology AI to create stronger human-computer interactions.
By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their relationship with the enterprise without interacting with a human (source: Gartner Predicts, 2011).
Businesses spend $1.3 trillion on 265 billion customer service calls each year (source: IBM Watson, 2017).
By 2025, AI will power 95% of all customer interactions, including live telephone and online conversations that will leave customers unable to ‘spot the bot’ (source: Servion Global Solutions, 2017).
- Communicate with major messaging platforms
- Smart Assistants
- Smart Speakers
- 20+ Languages
- Build proactive conversations
- Integration with structured data sources
- Psycholinguistic Platform
- Machine Learning
- 4 Levels of Analytics
- Extensive Insights Library
- Natural Language Processing
- Natural Language Understanding
- Natural Language Generation