The world’s first AI Psychologist.
Human Orienters is the world’s first AI Psychologist built on a novel application of contemporary psycholinguistics. This highly innovative technology is a psychospatial sense-maker- a space where people make sense of their psychology.
To enable this, our team in Litha Labs has developed a whole new approach to psychology measurement and development This included rebuilding the psychological lexicon and removing both factor analysis and Likert Scales.
Working entirely through conversations and stories, users explore their view of anything at all to strengthen their psychology.
To make this highly sophisticated technology as accessible as possible, users simply speak with their Psychology Coach through our Conversationer technology.
Engaging with human complexity
Our research shows how the psychology of a single individual has over nine trillion possibilities. When it comes to the potential psychologies between two people, we see 7 x 10 to the power of 25.
Human Orienters can be used at both an individual and collective level to provide a coherent understanding of complex human behaviours.
Circumstances have a major influence on human behaviour and people are usually working in multiple overlapping contexts. Our AI Psychologist recognises that human behaviour cannot be tightly defined, and it changes in all contexts.
Speaking with our future selves
Edges & Spaces
A great deal of Litha’s work is at the Edge.
- Edge AI – development of distributed and democratised technology in order to run efficiently in the Internet of Things.
- Societal Edge – helping those people at the fringes of society as well as those where technology access is limited – children, the elderly, (current and former) sailors, inmates, and so on,
- Psychological Edge – the frictionless border between Inner (conscious) and Outer (social) Worlds
Your brain isn’t a computer
A common mistake is to consider the brain mechanistically – something mechanical and predictable. This then leads, logically, to the assumption that, when our psychology falters, the brain is something to be fixed.
It is no surprise to see the rise in the 20th century of Neuro Linguistic Programming to ‘rewire’ the mechanical brain.
The human brain is not a prediction machine. It is a simulator trying to be a predictor.
- Prediction – an inference processor predicting thing to makes things and outcomes more certain
- Simulation – continually running simulations of the world and then trying to validate those simulations in the real world and feeding that information back into our brain and it’s a continual looping process repeating many times a second
Your brain simulates your perceptions of the world in the perspectives that you create around it. And you continually update them all the time. You abstract information from them and then you disseminate those abstractions as the stories about yourself and the world that you inhabit.
Applied Spatial Cognition
Spatial cognition concerns the study of knowledge and beliefs about spatial properties of objects and events in the world. It is about knowledge: its acquisition, storage and retrieval, manipulation, and use by humans, nonhuman animals, and intelligent machines.
Cognitive systems include sensation and perception, thinking, imagery, memory, learning, language, reasoning and problem-solving.
Extensive research and development conducted by Litha Labs has enabled us to apply this spatial cognition in the world’s first AI Psychologist.
The definition of an environment that helps you to make sense of your psychological space is “Psychospatial Sense-Making”
Sign up to be notified of the launch of your personal psychologist
Your Human Orienters
Human Orienters is a psychospatial sense-maker – helping people to make sense of relationships and navigate uncertainty and complexity.
This is achieved through an AI Psychologist guiding people through Orientation as they become self-aware and situationally aware.
Your workforce can access secure, confidential, 24/7 psychology development through any digital device. In fact, if they have used any form of messenger (e.g. Telegram, Signal, etc.) then accessing Human Orienters is simple.
- Think of anything that you want to talk about (an event; a person; an object; a situation… your choice!)
- Engage through text or voice
- Identify the kind of words that best describe how you feel
- Orient yourself with your inner world and outer world; paying attention to your flow
- Explore the different possible versions of who they are in a situation
- Choose the most effective person to be in that situation and the most effective person to become
- Plan, Do, Become
As part of our earlier test programs, we have been talking with organisations about how they would use the technology. Here are a few examples:
- Unlimited first interviews using quantitative and qualitative inputs through question sets and conversations.
- Individual and team coaching
- Understand the balance of your teams and organisation as a whole
- Real-time mapping of values and culture
- Build powerful inter-personal dynamics including mitigating and managing conflict
- Understand the underlying sentiment, emotions and opinions that are driving your enterprise
- Frictionless employee engagement and pulse surveys