Want to be at the leading edge?
FULL STACK ENGINEER SKILLS
We are an Agile development company looking for a full stack engineer (or two!) – a talented DevOp to maintain and grow our existing AWS-based, Django platform.
Our primary focus is to build intelligent and sustainable software around the principles of Relationship AI – building powerful human-computer interactions.
As a senior member of the team, you’ll use both technical and relational skills to lead large scale projects to completion.
- Develop in-house services / API’s using Python and the Django Rest Framework
- Operate and maintain internal services that support our internal platforms
- Effectively lead developer teams
- Support the lead stakeholders in scoping of new projects
- Drive technology decisions for Litha’s infrastructure tooling technology stack
- Identify problems, develop, deploy and maintain solutions which automate all aspects of our Infrastructure
- Evangelise good code and solid engineering practices
“When it comes to our work in ERM AI and its component parts of Relationship AI, Conversational AI or Psychology AI, we need to have people who want to be the best in their field.”
“Our Conversational AI and Psychology AI technologies are enabling us to build some inspirational products including net-generation psychometrics and a Psychotherapist to support anyone living with anxiety and mild-moderate depression.”
“Our ambition is to be the world’s leading Enterprise Relationship Management platform, giving everybody access to their data and enabling organisations to provide superb services.”
The attitude we like:
- Developers with a passion for machine learning and AI
- Experience of failed projects
- Enjoyed your academic background of mathematics and / or physics (paper qualifications not required)
- Inclination to work effectively rather than speedily
The technology we’ve used to date:
With a heavy bias towards Python, we have used various types of technology in developing our proprietary technology stack.
Here’s some of the stuff used to date:
We’re realistic enough to know that the skills of today aren’t necessarily those of tomorrow. If you don’t have a skill mentioned above, well don’t worry. Every project we set out has a training budget as well as a budget for freelancers to support you as you develop new skills.
A big thing is this: we’re an entrepreneurial company where the focus is always on ‘let’s get this done’ rather than ‘who’s fault is it’.
So, be entrepreneurial and client driven; don’t be an office politician!